School of the Spirit is designed for people who are profoundly dedicated to Christian spiritual formation, with a desire to know and live the ‘with-God life.’
If you have a quest:
- to move more deeply and intentionally into your own process of inner-transformation,
- to be a part of a community of co-learners whose aim is to nurture that process,
- to engage in quality materials and training intended to be passed on to others,
- to commit to five quarterly retreats over a one-year time frame,
- then participation in the School of the Spirit is for you!
Once your registration form has been submitted, please mail the non-refundable deposit of $50.00 (made payable to Davidson UMC, note “School of the Spirit”) to:
Your check is your receipt.
Questions? Contact program director, Ann Starrette, at Starrette@mindspring.com or 704-488-5825.